Self Management Week 2016
Self Management Week 2016 ran between 3 October and 7 October.
Last year, the theme was ‘Powerful Partnerships’.
Self Management Awards 2016
The Awards Ceremony was held in the Garden Lobby, Scottish Parliament on Tuesday 4th October with over 170 delegates in attendance.
Winners on the night were:
Self Management Supporting Health and Social Care Partnership of the Year
- West Dunbartonshire Chronic Pain Primary Care Service Development Project
Self Management Project of the Year
- Aberdeen Foyer’s Impact Project
Self Management Supporting Community of the Year
- Glasgow Disability Alliance (GDA)
Best Self Management Resource
- NHS Centre for Integrative Care
Shazia Akhtar Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Angela McCrimmon
Innovative Partnership Idea of the Year
- Roar (Connections for Life, Scottish Fire and Rescue, Renfrewshire Care and Repair, Renfrewshire HSCP and Glasgow Caledonian University.
Congratulations to all of our winners and if you have any queries, please contact a member of the Self Management Week team at the ALLIANCE on 0141 4040231 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details for Self Management Week and Awards 2017 will be launched early into the year!!!
Self Management Week