Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership (GCHSCP) new briefing published
The Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership have published a briefing that provides an overview of the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership (GCHSCP) and Glasgow City Integration Joint Board (IJB), and it highlights progress to date since the IJB was constituted in February 2016. It is planned to be updated on an annual basis. It includes information on, among other areas:
- Health and Social Care Integration in Scotland and Glasgow City
- the GCHSCP, IJB and Strategic Plan
- Participation and Engagement Strategy, Locality Plans and Locality Engagement Forums
- Integrated Clinical and Professional Governance
- Other Strategies and Plans
- Transformation and Operational Highlights 2016-17 and
- Context Moving Forward: Challenges and Opportunities.
Further information on the GCHSCP, IJB and their work is available at the Partnership’s new website, www.glasgowcity.hscp.scot . The Partnership can also be followed on Twitter for some of its latest news and events, @gchscp .
If you have any further questions, then please email SW_CommunicationsUnit@glasgow.gov.uk.