Join us for our next digital members training session delivered by Information Law Solutions.
The session will cover the impact of Brexit on the regulation of data protection in the UK.
The session will look at:
- updates that may be required to existing privacy notices;
- regulation of transfers of personal data outside the UK e.g. when using document management systems or cloud storage solutions hosted within the EU and / or elsewhere;
- changes that may be required to documentation and records of personal data processing retained by organisations;
- changes to breach notification requirements;
- updates that may be required to existing data protection impact assessments; and
- need for some organisations to continue to apply the EU GDPR as well as the “new” UK GDPR to their activities.
This session will also be shaped by the questions that you yourself have, so please submit your questions along with registration.
This event will be conducted online through Microsoft Teams. The event password and instructions will be sent in advance.
We would be delighted to be joined by you or a colleague on the day so please feel free to share. To indicate accessibility needs, register your place, and submit questions please email Membership@alliance-scotland.org.uk
For more details contact