Join us to share your views on how a model of value based decision making could be implemented in Scotland.
AbbVie, in association with the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) have brought together leading experts to lead discussions on a model of value based decision making and how this could be implemented nationally. The discussion will be based on AbbVie’s Decisions with Value model that promotes early intervention and prevention approaches.
Join us to:
- Find out about the Decisions of Value concept and approach
- Be part of a productive and constructive debate
- Help shape the concept for Scotland and be part of developing a tailored and effective model
- Discuss how to utilise new integrated health and social care budgets to make this approach effective
- Share your experience of decision-making and value-judgements in your field of health and care
- Meet your peers and exchange ideas and tips
Our confirmed panel speakers include:
- Chair: Ian Welsh OBE, Chief Executive, the ALLIANCE
- Michael Kellet, Director, Fife Health and Social Care Partnership
- Geoff Huggins (invited), Scottish Government Director of Health and Social Care
- Cath Cooney, Director of Development and Improvement, the ALLIANCE
This Solutions over Breakfast will take place on Tuesday 16 January in the Canongate Room at the Radisson Blu Hotel, 80 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH. Registration and refreshments open at 8.00am, with the event running from 8.30 to 9.30am with an optional networking session afterwards.
To attend this FREE event, please register by via Eventbrite (this link will take you away from our website).
To find out more about Decisions with Value please visit the Abbvie website (this link will take you away from our website).
|Location:||Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh|
|Address:||Radisson Blu Hotel|
80 High Street
The Royal Mile
For more details contact