Hear from political and policy leaders, as well as digital technology experts at this digital transformation conference.
FutureScot (this link will take you away from our website) reports on the digital technologies industry in Scotland and the ways it is changing people’s lives, here and around the world.
Join FutureScot for their digital transformation conference for public sector health and care professionals. As they move into year two of the national strategy for Digital Health & Care, FutureScot will review progress on key milestones, achievements and exemplars of service transformation from NHS boards and health and social care partnerships.
With input from political and policy leaders – as well as digital technology experts – this one-day conference will equip delegates with the very latest thinking on how to harness data and digital to deliver improved outcomes for people using health and care services in Scotland.
- Tracking progress on the six domains of Scotland’s Digital Health & Care strategy
- Providing a platform for national and regional exemplars of joined-up digital health and care services – at the ‘digital coalface’
- Using data to drive insights and improvements in patient care through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud-based analytics
- The National Digital Platform: its scope, ambition – showcasing ‘proof of concept’ products
- Social care and the next generation of sensor-based assistive technologies in the home.
Supported by the third sector – which provides community care services to those in need – progress towards a streamlined and fully digitised health and care service is being driven from the highest level by the need to drastically reduce hospital admissions as the NHS adapts to rapidly changing demographics, through its own success of keeping people fitter and healthier for longer. The conference will allow those leaders to check their thinking, engage with the wider workforce and provide a vital opportunity for public, private and third sector delegates to network, identify areas for service improvement and quicken the pace of Scotland’s health and care transformation journey.
Follow Digital Health & Care 2020 (this link will take you away from our website) for more information including the agenda, speakers and registration.
If you are a member of the ALLIANCE and interested in attending this event, enter ‘Alliance25’ at registration to receive a 25% discount.
|Location:||Technology and Innovation Centre|
|Time:||8.30am - 4.10pm|
|Address:||University of Strathclyde|
99 George Street