Join us for our next members training opportunity for developing facilitation skills during these digital times.
Good facilitation skills are vital even in normal times. A good facilitator ensures that all voices are heard, that key messages are understood and that there is commitment by every person involved.
In this 3.5 hour workshop delivered by CIVICOS, you will be led step by step through the necessary approaches for effective facilitation.
In this session you will explore:
- How really good facilitators get the best from a meeting or a team
- The core behaviours of an effective facilitator
- Key characteristics of group dynamics
- Challenges unique to online facilitation
- Various tools that you can bring through online collaboration, such as file-sharing, virtual breakout rooms, flagging and using facilitator notes.
The ALLIANCE will be using Zoom for this event. The event is not designed to elicit personal information from participants, however, should you register to attend you must be aware that Zoom.us transfers personal data to the USA and that any personal data you choose to share will be transferred to a country that does not provide adequate protection and that no adequate safeguards aimed at providing protection for the data are being implemented.
This event will be conducted online. The event link and instructions will be sent in advance.
To indicate accessibility requirements and register your place, please email Membership@alliance-scotland.org.uk
For more details contact