Share your views with NHS Grampian planners on what's working and what can be improved.
NHS Grampian, together with Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray Health and Social Care Partnerships (HSCPs) are reviewing the sustainability of the provision of local and Grampian wide Mental Health and Learning Disability (MHLD) services, building on local engagement in a number of areas. This includes services for children and adolescents (CAMHS), adults and older people spanning self-management, GP and primary care services, community services and specialist inpatient care.
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) has been asked to help support the review by facilitating a series of consultation events across Grampian throughout April/May 2019 where you will be given the opportunity to hear from NHS Grampian planners and give your views on what’s working, what could be improved and where there are service gaps.
There will be events taking place at various times and in different locations below. To reserve your place at an event, please follow the Eventbrite link and book the session that’s best for you.
- Aberdeen City on Monday 29 April 2019 – Jurys Inn, Union Square AB11 5RG – 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
- Aberdeen City on Monday 29 April 2019 – Jurys Inn, Union Square AB11 5RG – 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
- Inverurie on Tuesday 30 April 2019 – Fly Cup, Blackhall Industrial Estate AB51 4FS – 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
- Fraserburgh on Tuesday 30 April 2019 – Fraserburgh Community and Sports Centre, Maconochie Place AB43 9TH – 1 pm to 3.30 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
- Stonehaven on Tuesday 30 April 2019 – Stonehaven Community Centre, Bath Street, Stonehaven, AB39 2DH 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
- Elgin on Wednesday 1 May 2019 – The Mansfield Hotel, 2 Mayne Road IV30 1NY – 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm Book Now (this link will take you away from our website)
We want to ensure we capture the views of as many people as possible, therefore we would be delighted for you to share this invitation amongst your own contacts and networks as the events are open to all.
In addition, the ALLIANCE can provide a facilitation pack if you would like to host your own event to capture views. For any questions or queries please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning Gerry Power, Director at the ALLIANCE on 0141 404 0231.
|Time:||1200 - 1430|
|Address:||Jurrys Inn, Union Square, Aberdeen, AB115RG|
|Address:||Fly Cup, Blackhall Industial Estate, AB51 4FS|
|Address:||Stonehaven Community Centre, Bath Street, Stonehaven, AB39 2DH|
|Address:||The Mansfield Hotel, 2 Mayne Road IV30 1NY|
For more details contact
|Phone number:||0141 404 0231|