Nourish Scotland and the Scottish Human Rights Commission are creating an animation on the right to food - and they want to hear your views.
The aim of the animation is to raise awareness and understanding of what the right to food is, who it affects and who has responsibility for delivering it. To ensure the messaging of the animation is meaningful, people from different backgrounds are being invited to share their opinion of the current draft.
In order to finalise the messaging, Nourish Scotland would like to know:
- Using only the information in the storyboard, what do you think the right to food means?
- Is there anything in the storyboard that you find confusing?
- What do you think most people will remember?
- What do you think we are missing?
- What is your favourite part of the storyboard?
- What is your least favourite part of the storyboard?
- Do you have any concerns regarding accessibility or equality of the story-board?
ALLIANCE members are invited to meet with Nourish Scotland representatives at 3pm on Wednesday 4 September 2019 to discuss the draft and offer
their thoughts on the clarity of the messaging. Nourish Scotland will then use this feedback to shape the final animation.
The discussion will take around 45 minutes, participants do not need any background information, everyone’s contributions will be anonymised and the chat will be relaxed and informal. To register your place, please contact the ALLIANCE using the details listed below.
|Time:||15:00 - 16:00|
|Address:||Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE)|
349 Bath Street
For more details contact
|Phone number:||0141 404 0231|