Help shape the ALLIANCE's response to the Committee by taking part in this consultation event.
Please join us in Glasgow on Tuesday 11th February to discuss your experiences of social care in Scotland. Views shared at the event will help inform the ALLIANCE’s response to the Health and Sport Committee’s inquiry.
The Health and Sport Committee want to explore the future delivery of social care in Scotland and what is required to meet future needs.
What does the Committee want to know?
1. Experiences of social care in Scotland
It is seeking views from people with lived experience of receiving adult social care or being a carer for someone receiving care. It would like to hear:
- People’s stories and experience of social care in Scotland.
- What people would change about their experience of social care?
2. The future delivery of social care in Scotland
It is keen to receive responses to the following questions:
- How should the public be involved in planning their own and their community’s social care services?
- How should Integration Joint Boards commission and procure social care to ensure it is person-centred?
- Looking ahead, what are the essential elements in an ideal model of social care (e.g. workforce, technology, housing etc.)?
- What needs to happen to ensure the equitable provision of social care across the country?
The ALLIANCE will submit a summary of respondents’ views and contributions to the Health and Sport Committee by Thursday 20 February. This response will also be shared with attendees and published on our website.
There will be coffee and tea available from 2.45pm, and the event will start at 3pm.
The venue is wheelchair accessible, and break out spaces are available. Please let us know if you have any questions or accessibility or other requirements to be able to attend.
If you have any questions or support requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 404 0231 (switchboard).
349 Bath Street
For more details contact
|Phone number:||0141 404 0231|