The first in a series of workshops looking at Public Health Reform and exploring the role of the third sector.
- To build an understanding of what ‘Public Health’ is and the challenges looking to be addressed
- To provide information and details about the Public Health Reform programme
- To begin identifying areas of work organisations are already involved in that contribute to the Public Health landscape
- To lay the foundation for reflecting and feeding back about how the reform programme can support the work of third sector organisations
Who should attend
This event is intended for third sector organisations of all sizes with an interest in Public Health, community care and addressing social determinants of health.
Welcome and Introduction
- Outline of the workshop series
- Information on how the feedback from these events will contribute to the Public Health Reform Programme
Introduction to Public Health
- Overview of what public health is
My work and Public Health
- General discussion and reflection on how your organisation contributes to Public Health
What is being reformed?
- Overview of the Public Health Reform Programme
- Reflection on the workshop
- Brief discussion of questions to think about between this and the next workshop
If you are interested in attending or have any questions the please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland|
|Time:||12:30 - 16:00|
349 Bath Street
For more details contact
|Phone number:||0141 404 0231|