A half day conference for healthcare professionals around supporting women with Lipoedema.
This event will be chaired by Monica Lennon MSP.
This informative and practical event will include:
- Experiences of people living with lipoedema
- Pathophysiology of lipoedema and emerging evidence
- Diagnosis of lipoedema
- Use of compression therapy
- Supporting self care approaches that improve lipoedema
- Liposuction for lipoedema
- Current services in NHS Scotland and beyond
For more information and to register your place please visit the Talk Lipoedema website (this link will take you away from our website).
|Time:||1.30pm - 4pm|
|Address:||111 Glasgow Road|