The final in a series of workshops looking Public Health Reform and exploring the role third sector.
- To establish the important role that the third sector plays with regard to delivering Public Health Priorities
- Provide input regarding what functions Public Health Scotland will need to support third sector organisations
- To begin thinking about arrangements and relationships to facilitate collaboration between third sector organisations and the Public Health workforce
Who should attend
This event is intended for third sector organisations of all sizes with an interest in Public Health, community care and addressing social determinants of health.
Welcome and Introduction:
- Reflections since Workshop One
Public Health Priorities
- Discuss Public Health Priorities
- Identify areas in which you and your organisation are contributing to the Priorities
- Explore how Public Health Scotland can support and enhance your work
- What functions will it need with regard to data/evidence gathering, Public Health expertise etc.?
- How can it be accessible to the third sector and what might this look like?
If you are interested in attending or have any questions the please contact email@example.com
|Location:||Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland|
|Time:||12:30 - 16:00|
349 Bath Street
For more details contact
|Phone number:||0141 404 0231|