Human Resources Officer
- Job Type: Employee
- Salary: £26,170 to £32,517
- Location: Glasgow City
The ALLIANCE is recruiting for a Human Resources Officer.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary scale: £26,170 to £32,517 depending on experience
Based in: Glasgow
We are excited to be recruiting an HR Officer to work within our Corporate Services team. This is a key post in supporting the management and staff to be effective in their roles. The successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for the full employee life cycle, and will be involved in all areas of the human resources function.
We are looking for someone with:
- previous experience of working in a similar sized organisation
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- able to multi-task and deal with a range of incoming enquiries
- proficient in IT packages such as MS Office 365, Breathe HR and understand their importance in providing accurate management information
- able to form and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, third parties and others
- enthusiastic and self motivated with a can do attitude
- able to streamline and improve operational processes.
- Experience of full resourcing life cycle including onboarding and induction process
The ALLIANCE recognises that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our organisation feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
As an ALLIANCE employee you will benefit from:
- 210 hours annual leave (equivalent of 30 days)
- 13 days public holiday that can be taken flexibly
- additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- contributory pension scheme
- open to flexible working (formal and informal)
- hybrid working – opportunity to work from home for part of the week
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- enhanced sick pay
- employee Assistance Programme
- learning and development opportunities
- corporate rates for gym membership
- time off in lieu
- cycle Scheme
- Carer Positive Employer
The ALLIANCE is a healthy working lives employer and encourages a healthy work life balance and is happy to talk flexible working.
Closing date for applications is 9 am on Monday 4 December 2023.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 14 December 2023.
About the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) is an independent Scottish Charity funded by a grant from the Scottish Government. Our vision is for a Scotland where people of all ages who are disabled or living with long term conditions, and unpaid carers, have a strong voice and enjoy their right to live well, as equal and active citizens, free from discrimination, with support and services that put them at the centre.
The ALLIANCE has three core aims; we seek to:
- Ensure people are at the centre, that their voices, expertise, and rights drive policy and sit at the heart of design, delivery and improvement of support and services.
- Support transformational change, towards approaches that work with individual and community assets, helping people to stay well, supporting human rights, self-management, co-production, and independent living.
- Champion and support the third sector as a vital strategic and delivery partner and foster better cross-sector understanding and partnership.
For details on how your applications will be dealt with in line with GDPR please see our privacy notice.