ICIC19 will focus on the overarching theme ‘Evaluating and implement models of integrated people-centred services'.
The 19th International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC19) will take place in San Sebastian, the Basque Region in Spain, from 1-3 April 2019.
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. ICIC19 will present a great opportunity for delegates to share their work with the global integrated care community on an international platform, learn from others, network and create new friendships and links to enhance person centred integrated care.
The conference is accepting abstracts for assessment of integrated care practices, policies and research and
theory, with a submission deadline of Friday, 31 August. All accepted abstracts will be published in the International Journal for Integrated Care (this link will take you away from our website).
Further guidance on writing abstracts is available in the ICIC19 Abstract Assessment Guidelines (this link will take you away from our website).
The conference themes are:
- Integrated health and social care for people at home
- Engaging and empowering people and communities to become equal partners in care
- Creating shared cultures, norms and values across organisations, professionals and people
- Building a stronger integrated primary care
- Models of care for people
- A shared culture for change
- Defining measures and outcomes that matter to people
- Impact of digital health
For more information about this event please visit the International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC) website (this link will take you away from our website).