Dementia Carer Voices August 2017 Newsletter. This edition features Tommy Whitelaw, Irene Oldfather, William Griffiths, Carers UK and NHS24.
The main highlights include:
- Make a Difference talks across Universities and Colleges – the class of 2017
- Dementia Carer Voices visits Cooriedoon care home in Arran
- Dementia Carer Voices film with NHS 24
- ALLIANCE Director, Irene Oldfather’s article in The Scotsman
- Dementia Carer Voices responds to the National Dementia Strategy
- ‘Dementia prevention, intervention, and care’ – New Dementia Research
- Dementia Carer Voices presentations over the summer
- Upcoming ‘You Can Make a Difference’ presentations
- Get in touch with Dementia Carer Voices with your story
- New research on caring my Carers UK and Jo Cox Loneliness
- National Dementia Carers Day – 10th September
You can download full Dementia Carer Voices August 2017 newsletter.