This edition features Tommy Whitelaw at Stormont, Irene Oldfather in Brussels, reaching 15,000 pledges and our college and university tour.
The main highlights include:
- Dementia Carer Voices has received 15,000 pledges!
- UK Project Lead, Tommy Whitelaw speaks at Northern Irish Assembly
- Make a Difference talks across Universities and Colleges – the class of 2017
- Director Irene Oldfather raises World Alzheimer’s Day in speech in Brussels
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland launch Pledge Trees
- DCV invited to join GFT Movie Memories Steering Group
- Dementia Carer Voices Western Isles Tour Day 6 – back to visit
- Dementia Carers Voices Launches Make a Difference across Jersey
- Many thanks for a kind donation!
- News in brief