Has your organisation worked with Dundee TSI? Share your feedback on the experience as part of their annual review.
Dundee Third Sector Interface (Dundee TSI) is a partnership between Dundee Social Enterprise Network, Dundee Voluntary Action and Volunteer Dundee.
Dundee TSI’s remit is to provide support to Third Sector Organisations and volunteers in Dundee. The TSI are asking organisations within their networks and who may have worked with during the year to help to evaluate how they are doing with this provision.
The TSI would appreciate your help by completing a short survey (this link will take you away from our website) before 5pm on 26th February. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete and you may only need to complete some of the sections.
The survey will ask whether Dundee TSI’s support has helped:
- Volunteer involving organisations to recruit, manage and retain volunteers;
- Social enterprises to develop and grow;
- Third sector organisations to manage and deliver quality services;
- Third sector organisations to better connect, influence and contribute to public policy;
- and whether the Third Sector Interface is well managed and effective.
This information will be reported back to the Scottish Government and to review and improve the way Dundee TSI works.
The results of the survey will be published on the Dundee TSI website.