The letter provides information and support to those most at risk of COVID-19.
The Chief Medical Officer Catherine Calderwood issues a letter to provide information and support on keeping safe for those at most risk from CO-VID19.
The full letter (below) offers advice and guidance to keep you safe from coronavirus.
The letter contains information on:
- Carers and support workers who come to your home
- Medicines that you routinely take
- Planned GP practice appointments
- Planned hospital appointments
- Support with daily living
- Financial assistance
- Urgent medical attention
- Looking after your mental wellbeing
You can find additional advice and support from the NHS Inform advice website.
Please note this information is accurate at the date of publication of this ALLIANCE news item, 27 March 2020.