The Professional Records Standards Body (PRSB) is holding a number of consultation events following the development of new draft standards.
The PRSB has been commissioned by NHS England and NHS Improvement to develop these standards. They will enable key information about a person with diabetes to be shared between them, their carer, and professionals to support self management and enable the delivery of the best care.
The PRSB would like to consult widely to ensure that the information needs of those with all types of diabetes (including adults and children) and those involved in all types of diabetes care (including those receiving home care, in care homes and with comorbidities) are met.
- Monday 20th September 1:00-2.30
- Diabetes information record standard: person webinar (part 1)
- Tuesday 21st September 1:00-2.30
- Diabetes self-reported data: person webinar (part 2)
- Monday 27th September 1:00-2.30
- Diabetes information record standard: professional webinar (part 1)
- Thursday 30th September 1:00-2.30
- Diabetes self-reported data: professional webinar (part 2)
System suppliers have also been invited to take part. Remuneration is available on request.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or to receive further information.