The Committee has summarised its work over 2018/19.
The report gives a high-level overview of the Committee’s main activities over last year.
This involved 29 Committee meetings, considering 2 petitions, scrutinising 2 bills and holding 12 inquiries.
These were on subjects including;
- The impact of leaving the EU on health and social care in Scotland
- NHS governance and how to create a culture of improvement
- Suicide prevention in Scotland
- Technology and innovation in health and social care
- The future of Primary Care
- Hazards in the healthcare environment