The charity, Contact, wants to find out about the financial situation for UK families with disabled children.
Contact has relaunched its landmark Counting the Costs survey. The results will help to build a unique snapshot of how COVID-19 has affected the incomes of families with disabled children in the UK and will shape campaigns aimed at improving the support available for families.
They are calling on families to share their views on:
- The impact of shielding and furlough on your family
- Whether you’ve had extra caring duties or working hours
- The impact on benefits like Disability Living Allowance and Universal Credit
- Whether you’ve been going without (or accruing debt)
- Your concerns about the future.
The survey will take about 25 minutes to complete. By taking part, there is an opportunity to win one of three £100 vouchers.
The survey is open until Wednesday 7 July at 9am.