Self Management Fund: Resilience, Recovery and Development is now open for applications from 26 October 2020 until 9.00am 18 January 2021.
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland is delighted to announce that the Self Management Fund: Resilience, Recovery and Development is now open for applications from 26 October 2020 until 9.00am 18 January 2021. Administered on behalf of the Scottish Government, the Self Management Fund supports projects that increase the capacity of the people of Scotland to live well with long term conditions.
This round of the fund will build on the Resilience, Recovery and Development demonstrated by the third sector throughout 2020 and create an opportunity to plan for the future. A total of £1.5 million will be made available to self management projects in Scotland. Successful projects will begin on 1 June 2021.
We are offering the opportunity to apply for one of two grant types:
- Up to £5,000
- Up to 12 months
- A small grant to enable you to conduct research, a feasibility study or a test of change for an idea to support self management in Scotland.
- Up to £60,000
- Up to 24 months
- A larger grant to enable you to either create a new service for your organisation or develop an existing idea to support self management in Scotland.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact this has had on people living with long term conditions and their unpaid carers, we are keen to see applications that:
- Strengthen the resilience of the people you work with and your organisation
- Increase the opportunities for recovery in communities and the third sector
- Develop the services that you have identified are required for the future
- Contribute to the purpose of the Scottish Government’s Framework for supporting people through Recovery and Rehabilitation during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic (this link will take you away from our website)
- Contribute to the resilience, recovery and development of people, communities and the third sector through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.