Scottish Borders Health and Social Care Partnership publish Annual Performance Report
Scottish Borders Health and Social Care Partnership has just published its Annual Performance Report. The report uses infographics to convey much of the performance data. The narrative provides an overview of what change activity has been prioritised; how this relates to local and national objectives and outcomes; and what the next steps are going to be.
Some key information you will find in the plan:
- Progress against the 9 local objectives established in the Strategic Plan
- The Partnership’s priorities for 2017-18 in relation to each of the 9 local objectives.
- A summary of the Partnership’s financial and best value performance
- High level information about how the Integrated Care Fund has been invested
- Information about the Partnership’s Performance framework.
- Information about the inspection of Older People’s Services carried out this year
You can download the full report and the Partnership’s Performance Report for the first quarter of 2017-18 from the Health and Social Care Integration section of the Scottish Borders Council website.