We're inviting your nominations for the people and projects that are leading the way in Self Management.
Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work that exists all over Scotland.
The Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year’s Award categories are:
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Digital Innovator Award – in partnership with Discover Digital
- Employability Self Management Award – in partnership with SUSE (this link will take you away from our website)
To find out more about the categories and how to make a nomination visit our Awards page of the website.
Closing date is 12pm on Friday 26th July.