The Self Management Fund will open for applications on 26 October 2020. Read on to find out more.
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland is delighted to announce that the Self Management Fund: Resilience, Recovery and Development will open for applications on 26 October 2020. Administered on behalf of the Scottish Government, the Self Management Fund supports projects that increase the capacity of the people of Scotland to live well with long term conditions. This round of the fund will build on the Resilience, Recovery and Development demonstrated by the third sector throughout 2020 and create an opportunity to plan for the future.
We are offering the opportunity to apply for one of two grant types which are designed to:
- Test or investigate an idea
- Build on or develop existing work or knowledge
- Establish a service that is new to your organisation.
Your application can be for a self management project that will:
- Strengthen the resilience of the people you work with and your organisation.
- Increase the opportunities for recovery in communities and the third sector.
- Develop the services that you have identified are required for the future.
- Contribute to the purpose of the Scottish Government’s Framework for supporting people through Recovery and Rehabilitation during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic (this link will take you away from our website).
- Contribute to the resilience, recovery and development of people, communities and the third sector through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please visit Self Management Fund (link opens in a new page) to find out how to apply, who can apply and what we are looking for.