People who have had a stroke, and their loved ones, may be facing additional challenges due to the COVID-19.
Stroke Association (this link will take you away from our website) has launched an online survey for those affected by stroke, to understand how the Coronavirus pandemic is impacting their lives and recoveries from stroke. They aim to understand the additional challenges facing stroke survivors, and how the Government and stroke support services should respond.
Stroke Association want to know how the pandemic is impacting you.
- Has it affected your stroke care, treatment or recovery?
- How has the virus affected your wellbeing and everyday life?
- Do you have enough information to stay safe?
This information will help them understand the challenges you face. It will also help guide how the Government and stroke support services should respond.
This survey should take around 10-15 minutes to complete, and you can:
- save your answers and return to the survey at a different time
- contact Stroke Association if you have any questions
- complete the survey over the phone. Phone 01234 880621 and leave a message to receive a call back.
For more information or to ask a question email firstname.lastname@example.org.