The awards are an opportunity to highlight and recognise important and innovative self management activity across Scotland.
Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work that exists all over Scotland.
The Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year’s Award categories are:
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year – in partnership with Humans of Scotland
- Self Management in the Community Award
- Digital Innovator Award – in partnership with Discover Digital
- Employability Self Management Award – in partnership with SUSE (this link will take you away from our website)
To find out more about the categories and how to apply visit our Self Management Awards 2020 page.
The Self Management Awards are part of Self Management Week which will be taking place during 28th Sept – 2nd October. Find out more about emerging activities for Self Management Week here.
Closing date is 12pm on Friday 24th July.