Do you know someone making a difference for self management in Scotland? Nominate them now for a Self Management Award.
Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work that exists all over Scotland.
The Self Management Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year the award categories are:
- Local Self Management Project of the Year
- National Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year – in partnership with Humans of Scotland
- Digital Innovator Self Management Award – in partnership with Discover Digital
- Employability Self Management Award
- Self Management in the Community Award
Closing date is 12pm on Monday 21 June.