Do you know someone making a difference for self management in Scotland? Nominate them now for a Self Management Award.
Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work that exists all over Scotland.
The Self Management Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year the award categories are:
- Self Management in the Community – in partnership with Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS)
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Digital Innovator Self Management Award – in partnership with the ALLIANCE Digital Hub
- Self Management Champion of the Year – in partnership with Humans of Scotland
- Volunteer-Led Self Management Project of the Year
- Sensory Loss: Positive Self Management – In partnership with the Scottish Sensory Hub
- Self Management through the Arts
Closing date is 12pm on 20 June.
More information about the categories and how to nominate can be found on our Self Management Awards page.
End of document.