Find out where the Dementia Carer Voices team’s University and College Tour will be visiting in the second half of 2019.
As many people take their first steps into Nursing and Health and Social Care, Dementia Carer Voices are proud to continue our relationships with universities and colleges across Scotland.
We are looking forward to meeting with the classes of 2018/19 as they start or continue their journey into the wonderful profession of caring.
As a continuation of our efforts over the last five years, our UK Project Lead, Tommy Whitelaw will be taking our Make a Difference/intelligent Kindness seminars to first and second year students over September, October, November, December and into 2020.
Tommy with will be joined at some the events with colleagues from across the ALLIANCE, and NHS Leaders such as Fiona McQueen CNO for Scotland, Shaun Maher Person Centred Care Advisor to the Scottish Government and Gillian McCauley Chief Nurse NHS Lothian.
You can view the itinerary below and we will be adding more dates over the coming weeks/months.
- 5 September 2019 – Stirling University
- 13 September 2019 – University of the West of Scotland, Ayr Campus
- 26 September 2019 – University of the West of Scotland, Paisley Campus
- 7 October 2019 – Robert Gordon University
- 9 October 2019 – University of the West of Scotland, Lanarkshire Campus
- 16 October 2019 – Edinburgh Napier University
- 30 October 2019 – Glasgow City College
- 05 November 2019 – West Lothian College
- 13 November 2019 – New Lanarkshire College
- 14 November 2019 – Glasgow Clyde College
- 22 November 2019 – Robert Gordon University
- 25 November 2019 – University of the West of Scotland, Paisley Campus
- 26 November 2019 – Robert Gordon University
- 29 November 2019 – University of St Andrews
- 4 December 2019 – Glasgow University
- 4 December 2019 – Stirling University
- 27 January 2020 – Glasgow University