Find out what's happening this week to mark Self Management Week.
This year Self Management Week will take place from 1st – 5th October. The theme this year is ‘Gaun Yersel!’ as we celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the first self management strategy for Scotland.
We’ve included a number of different events in this news item that are going on in and around the week below. If you are hosting an event, please get in touch with the team so we can keep up to date by emailing SMW@alliance-scotland.org.uk
- Self Management Network Scotland Marketplace Event. Monday 1st October, Edinburgh
- Scottish Parliament Outreach Session. Monday 1st October, Edinburgh
- Sharing the power of knowledge: Strategic Roundtable Event. Monday 1st October, Edinburgh
- Self Management Walks hosted by the National Links Worker Programme. Tuesday 2nd October, Stirling
- Self Management Awards 2018. Wednesday 3rd October, Edinburgh
- Self Management and Poverty: Exploring the links, challenges and opportunities. Thursday 4th October, Glasgow.
- Celebral Palsy Conference. Thursday 4th October, Glasgow
- Grampian Self Management Network Scotland. Wednesday 10th October, Aberdeen City