We are a service that seeks to help and promote the welfare of older people within our society.
We have a number of aims as below:
1. We will end the harm, abuse and exploitation of older people
2. We will work to improve the criminal justice response to crimes against older people
3. We believe in tougher sanctions for those who harm or abuse older people
4. We will make the abuse of older people as socially unacceptable as child or animal abuse
5. We believe that older people deserve to be safe within any relationship where there is an expectation of trust
6. We will work to improve the statutory response to safeguarding older people experiencing or at risk of abuse.