We help disabled people and people with long-term health conditions find, build and maintain great jobs.
- We promote dignity, respect, social inclusion, and equality for everyone at Into Work;
- We promote and contribute towards continuous improvement in health, emotional wellbeing, self-care, and independence;
- We educate, inform, and train individuals to increase their activity levels, reduce isolation and become job ready;
- We provide interventions and solutions to reduce barriers and challenges that are unique to each Service User, enabling them to gain suitable paid employment;
- We provide a flexible 1:1 person-centred service;
- We ensure jobs are specific to individual needs and interests;
- We offer straightforward pathways into sustainable and fair work;
- We provide a service that is aligned with local services including health;
- We provide a service that is underpinned by evidence, including data from and the lived experience of Service Users;
- We encourage progress by providing ongoing support after gaining employment;
- We provide employers with Disability Awareness Training and other guidance;
- We help to close the Disability Employment Gap.
- We offer Welfare Rights advice and support
We offer Wellbeing support to our clients through a 1:1 person centred service and group based interventions.