Milan delivers services to older people and unpaid carers from South Asian communities in Edinburgh and Lothian.
* 3 day per week day-care provision
* Information/advice to promote income maximisation and eliminate barriers of applying for their entitlements due to language and lack of awareness
* Outreach/befriending to keep isolated and vulnerable individuals connected within their communities.
* Carers support group to provide a quality and much needed break away from carers demanding and pressurising roles.
• Digital Connectivity to ensure our community of interest are digitally active to reduce social isolation and keep connected within their communities.