Chris’s role is to develop and support mixed methods data recording for evaluation and research purposes on the Links Worker Programme.
Developing and supporting new models of primary care and other community based action is vital to addressing health inequalities. The importance of data, evaluation and learning in helping us understand how and if new initiatives work is key to Chris’s role.
Special interests include:
- Inequalities, especially health inequality
- Social determinants of health
- Process and outcome evaluation in developing interventions to address inequality
- Creative approaches – bringing your whole self into your work and not being afraid to try things
- The health promoting potential of green, blue and wild spaces
- Culture change and organisational/workforce development