Rhona works to support and develop the Self Management Network Scotland and embed self management learning across health and social care.
Rhona works towards embedding self management based approaches in health and social care by identifying, sharing and increasing learning around self management. Rhona is responsible for developing, supporting and promoting the Self Management Network Scotland and it’s 700 plus members.
- Sharing learning around Self Management
- Communication and engagement
- Amplifying the voice of lived experience
- Creativity and the arts as a tool for social change
- Human rights and health inequalities