Your membership will enable you to access a range of benefits free of charge.
By becoming a member of the ALLIANCE you are joining a dynamic, cross-sector community working to improve the lives of people who use health and social care services in Scotland. The benefits include:
- Low cost meeting and office space;
- AGM voting rights and influence on our work plans;
- Opportunities to have your voice heard and influence national policy;
- Up-to-date news, briefings and alerts;
- Event and training opportunities to share knowledge and network across sectors;
- Opportunities to promote your own work, services and campaigns;
- Opinion piece on the ALLIANCE website;
- Spotlight your organisation;
- Use of ALLIANCE membership logo.
You can find more information detailing the membership benefits in the membership handbook