Between 30 September and 11 November 2020 we delivered a range of national conversation style events to capture insight from organisations and people who access social care services, to help shape and inform the Independent Review of Adult Social Care in Scotland (this link will take you away from our website).
For each of our engagement sessions we produced a short synopsis of the meeting and the key points raised.
Themed Events and Reports
- Carers/ Unpaid Carers
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Lived Experience- Learning Disability
- Neurological Conditions
- Sensory Impairment
- Scottish Dementia Working Group
- Ageing and Frailty
- Lived Experience- Mental Health
- Seldom Heard Voices
- National Dementia Carers Action Network
- Open Call Engagement Event