We bring together the expertise of people with lived experiences, communities, third sector and professionals to inform our policy work.
The ALLIANCE reflects the voices of our members in a number of ways. We:
- organise lived experience engagement processes, including through surveys and events,
- feed into public consultations from the Scottish Government and other relevant bodies,
- respond to short-notice stakeholder engagement queries or consultations,
- collaborate with other organisations on areas of shared interest,
- and produce reports on topical issues relating to health and social care.
Our work covers a wide range of policy areas including primary care, self-directed support, human rights, the proposed National Care Service, mental health, social security, and the cost of living crisis. You can find our more about our policy activity via the links within this section.
The policy team includes:
End of page.