When you consent to become an ALLIANCE member,
we will request your name, address, email, telephone number, information on areas of the ALLIANCE work that particularly interests you and newsletters that you would like to receive in addition to our ALLIANCE e-bulletin and quarterly membership newsletter, and involvement network bulletin if you are an individual supporter.
If you are an organisation we will request additional information including your invoice address and the details of your finance contact.
We then use this information to:
- administer your membership record
- keep you informed about the work of the ALLIANCE and issues relating to the health and social care agenda including events and training courses
- give you the opportunity to be involved in policy work, campaigns, consultations, research, personal stories/case studies and blogs
- send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
- improve the services we provide to you
- influence and shape policy
- manage our portfolio of work
We will retain this information for the duration of your membership. Should you cancel your membership we will delete your personal information within one month. However, we will retain the details of organisations who have cancelled their memberships.