Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management activity that exists all over Scotland.
The Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year’s winners were:
Self Management Awards:
- Joint Creativity Project – Versus Arthritis
Self Management Resource of the Year
- CARED – NHS Lothian
Self Management Partnership of the Year
- Joint Potential Plus – Arthritis Care Scotland and Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Rheumatology Department
Self Management Champion of the Year
- Henriette Koubakouenda
Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Lorna Cameron
Year of Young People – Self Management Award
- Diabetes Scotland – Young Leaders Team
Congratulations to all of those nominated and thank you to all of our amazing judges for taking the time to be involved and for making those difficult decisions.
The Awards will open again in 2019.