To support the needs of people in Dumfries & Galloway who suffer with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Fibromyalgia (FM) & Chronic Fatigue.
In furtherance of this the Group shall seek to:
• Raise awareness of the issues surrounding these illnesses.
• Offer support to any person suffering with any of these illnesses or any matter concerning them.
• Facilitate a mutual support network.
• Enable access to transport, shops, public buildings, education and any other public facility for any person suffering with any of these illnesses.
• Act as a central point for representative consultation between people with these illnesses and other agencies, including Dumfries & Galloway Council and NHS Dumfries & Galloway.
• Gather and provide information about all aspects of these illnesses.