A new national helpful and information in different languages about the COVID-19 vaccination is available.
If anyone has specific questions, a COVID-19 vaccination helpline is now available on 0800 030 8013 (open 8am–8pm, 7 days per week).
There is also COVID-19 vaccine information translated into different languages that covers the following topics:
- How does the vaccine work?
- How is the vaccine given?
- How to get the vaccine
- Who will be offered the vaccine?
- Reasons you should not get the vaccine
- Common side effects
- After the vaccine
Information about COVID-19 vaccination is at available from the following sources:
- For the public – https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccine (this link will take you away from our website)
- Information translated into different languages – https://www.nhsinform.scot/translations (this link will take you away from our website)
- Information for health and social care professionals – https://www.publichealthscotland.scot/our-areas-of-work/covid-19/covid-19-vaccinations/ (this link will take you away from our website)