New guidance to support social services implementing Near Me video calling has been published.
Guidance is available to download from the Technology Enabled Care website (this link will take you away from our website), it is informed by recent piloting of Near Me in social services and provides practical information on setting up and implementing Near Me, including:
• Planning for Near Me in your service
• Technical set up and step-by-step ‘how to’ guidance
• Examples of service pathways using Near Me in social care and social work
• Considerations for good practice when using video calling to deliver social support
• Signposting to further training and information resources
For more information about setting up a Near Me waiting area for your service please email: email@example.com (this link will take you away from our website). There is no charge for services to set up and use Near Me.
Read and hear more from the Iriss and Near Me partnership project (this link will tak you away from our website), including Iriss.fm podcast episodes on digital inclusion, skills for remote communication, and experiences from Near Me early adopters.