The ALLIANCE launch their 2019 annual conference report
The ALLIANCE Times is the 2019 annual conference report from Impact: the 3rd health and social care integration event. The report shares outputs from our largest annual conference to date.
The conference puts the implementation of health and social care integration under the spotlight, featured contributions from:
- Cabinet Secretary Jeane Freeman MSP
- Will Linden, Violence Reduction Unit
- Natalie Masterton, Stirling Voluntary Enterprise
- Chief Social Work Officer Iona Colvin
- Michael Byrne, Humans of Scotland contributor
- The Cheyne Gang singing group
The report reviews each of the zones, Innovation, Primary Care, Relationships, Human Rights, Resilience, Active, Communication, Self Management, Future of Care and Music and Arts.
Read the full report today and share using #ImpactConf19