Impact: the 3rd Health and Social Care Event will take place on Monday 20 May 2019 in Glasgow.
The ALLIANCE Annual Conference brings together people from across Scottish society to talk about current activities in health and social care. The conference champions the wide range of activity and good practice happening all around Scotland that keep people at the centre, an ethos that it always at the core of the ALLIANCE’s work.
Our 2019 conference will look again at health and social care integration, with a particular focus on it’s impact over the last three years.
Here are our top 10 reasons why you should make the time to attend our Annual Conference:
- You will get the chance to network and meet people from a wide range of backgrounds including people who are disabled, living with long term conditions, unpaid carers, national and local government, academia, the health and social care sector, third sector, our lovely ALLIANCE staff and more.
- We pride ourselves on providing great quality accessibility support by making sure that the venue is fully accessible and have British Sign Language interpreters and electronic note takers recording the day (just get in touch if you have any other support or access needs).
- There are a fantastic range of 20 workshops which cover many different topics within health and social care. There will definitely be something for everyone.
- Our excellent line up of exhibitors will also be on hand throughout the day at our marketplace to chat about their organisation and projects.
- We have a great variety of creative elements at the event. You will be offered the chance to indulge in your creative side through various activities including live portraitures, zine making and drumming.
- There are a great line up of speakers who represent different backgrounds in health and social care in Scotland. These include Conference Chair Pennie Taylor award-winning freelance journalist and broadcaster, Jeane Freeman MSP and Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport, Reece Harding MSYP, Iona Colvin Chief Social Work Officer and Natalie Masterson Chief Executive of Stirlingshire Voluntary Action Third Sector Interface.
- Our Conference gives people the chance to have their voice heard and ask questions or make comments on twitter using #ImpactConf19.
- The event will spark ideas and allow you to share learning and knowledge with colleagues. We will look to highlight examples of good practice and continue the conversation about integration across the country.
- Our Conference is at the Radisson Blu hotel in Glasgow. It is a fabulous venue and you will be spoilt for choice with the lunch options.
- Finally, be a part of coming together with colleagues to drive forward change and make an impact on health and social care integration.
The ALLIANCE Annual Conference and AGM will take place on Monday 20th May at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow. Register your place for Impact: the 3rd Health and Social Care Integration Event now.
Follow us and the Conference on Twitter @ALLIANCEScot (this link will take you away from our website) and #ImpactConf19