Voluntary Health Scotland are asking people to share their views and experiences of barriers and enablers to accessing the COVID-19 vaccine.
Voluntary Health Scotland have launched an online survey exploring the barriers and enablers to accessing the COVID-19 vaccine. The research will help ensure equitable distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine among all those who need it.
They are asking individuals and organisations to respond. In particular, they would like to know:
- Who you think the vulnerable demographics are, who may not access the vaccine even if they are offered it?
- What the barriers are to accessing the vaccine, and what could act as an enabler to increased vaccine uptake?
- What organisations think about the public facing communication regarding the vaccination programme and how this could be improved?
- What role is the voluntary and community sector already playing in supporting the vaccination programme?
- What more can be done and what resources are required?
The information gathered will be fed into the Public Health Scotland Evaluation of the Flu Vaccination COVID Vaccination (FVCV) programme and into the Scottish Government COVID-19 Vaccination Programme.
You can access the survey via this website (this link will take you away from our website). The deadline for completion of the survey is Friday 19 February. The survey should take around 10 minutes to complete.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Kiren.Zubairi@vhscotland.org.uk