The survey will inform the work of Public Health Scotland to reduce gambling harm and is aimed at people living in the Greater Glasgow area.
- Have you, or someone you love, been affected by gambling?
- Would you like to talk about the problems gambling can cause and the support that was most helpful to you and what would have been helpful?
The ALLIANCE is inviting people living in the Greater Glasgow area who have experience of gambling and the harm it can cause to complete a survey (this link will take you away from our website) that will help shape action to prevent these harms. This is a chance to influence work taking place in Glasgow to tackle gambling harms and share your thoughts on what should be done to make Glasgow a city free from gambling harm.
The survey is one of many ways for local people to get involved in a project funded by the UK Gambling Commission as part of the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms in Scotland. The survey will inform the work of Public Health Scotland to reduce gambling harm and will help us:
• better understand the types of treatment or support available to people,
• get a better insight into the experiences of people seeking such treatment or support – both good and bad; and to
• identify what treatment or support people would find most valuable.
The survey (this link will take you away from our website) should take five to ten minutes to complete. For more information about the survey and the ALLIANCE’s Scotland Reducing Gambling Harm programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.