Sharing Learning and Good Practice
Self Management is high on the integration agenda and we offer numerous ways to support you embed self management approaches. Find out more.
Our Self Management Programme can:
- Provide learning, good practice and guidance on developing support for self management, designed and delivered with people living with long term conditions.
- Support collaboration and provide connection with local community and third sector partners in your area.
- Provide insights and ideas on working differently within communities to co-produce support and services.
- Support awareness raising with the public and practitioners through the My Conditions, My Terms, My Life campaign.
The Self Management Programme support numerous ways of working and are always keen to support you. Some of our most recent work includes:
- Self Management Reflective Practice – a free resource delivered by the ALLIANCE staff working in health and social care to generate ideas and thinking about how to embed self management approaches in their own role.
- Promoting health and wellbeing through public libraries – a Public Library Improvement Fund (PLIF) project led by the ALLIANCE in partnership with NHS Health Scotland and Scottish public libraries service.
- Activities to support the Self Management Fund.
- Leading on the Self Management and Co-Production Special Interest Group in partnership with the International Foundation for Integrated Care.
To discuss current work in more detail or to discuss your own ideas, please get in contact with Grace Beaumont, Development Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org