Administered on behalf of the Scottish Government, the Self Management Fund supports projects that increase the capacity of the people of Scotland to live well with long term conditions. This round of the fund will build on the Resilience, Recovery and Development demonstrated by the third sector throughout 2020 and create an opportunity to plan for the future.
The Self Management Fund: Resilience, Recovery and Development projects began on 1 June 2021. Download a flash report of the 49 projects below to find out what was funded.
In this round of the fund two grant types were offered, designed to:
- Test or investigate an idea
- Build on or develop existing work or knowledge
- Establish a service that is new to your organisation.
The funded projects will:
- Strengthen the resilience of the people they work with and the organisations
- Increase the opportunities for recovery in communities and the third sector
- Develop the services that have been identified as required for the future
- Contribute to the purpose of the Scottish Government’s Framework for supporting people through Recovery and Rehabilitation during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic (this link will take you away from our website)
- Contribute to the resilience, recovery and development of people, communities and the third sector through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.